Check out the 2021 Big Idea Challenge.
The 2021 BIG Idea Challenge is open to teams of 5-25 undergraduate and/or graduate students at accredited U.S.-based colleges and universities officially affiliated with their state’s Space Grant Consortium. Non-Space Grant affiliated universities may partner with a Space Grant affiliated academic institution who takes a primary role on the project. Foreign universities are not eligible to participate in the BIG Idea Challenge. Minority Serving Institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Notice of Intent Deadline: September 25, 2020
- Proposal and Video Deadline: December 13, 2020
- Selection Notifications: January 29, 2021
- Mid-Project Review Deadline: May 20, 2021
- Technical Paper Deadline: October 27, 2021
- 2020 BIG Idea Forum: November 17-19, 2021
Full details at – http://bigidea.nianet.org/